Sunday, May 9, 2010

AWFUL FUCKING DAY

im pissed.

today was mother's day.

yay. happy mother's day.

not the point.


today was my one year anniversary with the guy i left the last guy to be with.

he didn't even mention it until around 6pm when i did.

NOW.

subtlety: not my strong point.

so when i say that i did NOT just HOPE he would magically remember this date,

what i mean is

i put it in his phone,

talked about it,

made plans,

told him what i wanted (a card)

etc.

so when he doesn't so much as mention anything about it,

and scarcely says two words to me all day,

and then doesn't have some big surprise waiting for me,

im offended.

but i have been in a bad mood all day, so isolating myself from him has just made me feel lonely and angry.

obviously.

tragically,

the bigger problem is that im leaving him, i just dont know how to say it.

and i need an excuse.

hello excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment