Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what to do, what to do, what to do?

i am having some issues.

(as usual)



1) my ex.

he says stuff that just GETS to me.

i hate that.


2) my body.

it reacts to certain people in very...

uncomfortable ways.

inconvenient ways.

example:

pure,

carnal,

animal,

Lust.

in the middle of the grocery store.

there is a time and a place for everything, and that is not the time or place to be getting all hot n' ready.


3) another ex.

a pseudo ex really,

an ex girlfriend

of sorts.

she totally hates me.

and its driving me crazy!

idk why it's bothering me so much, but it really eats at me that the one girl i shared that connection with won't even talk to me.

the awful part:

we "fell in love" while we were both dating the same guy.

yeah.

that's right.


4) there's this girl.

(a different girl)

she is the very last person on earth who would ever even consider me,

and she is wonderful.

an old friend.

someone i've always fancied, but never had a chance with.

and she wants to hang out and "catch up"

im going  to die.

its going to kill me.


mood: distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment