Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baristas.

SO.

Lately this whole closet thing hasn't been cutting it.

Which is why i started this stupid blog.

let me make this VERY clear.

in real life,

I HATE BLOGS.

if anyone actually thinks that other people give a shit about their stupid opinions, they're wrong.

STILL

keeping my lesbian side a secret has gotten to be such a burden that today when my Starbucks barista asked me how my day was going, i almost said "oh I'm gay. how's your day?"

Which is just the sort of thing to make straight girls get all awkward.

so instead of screaming at random men who look at me twice or guys who are friendly in the grocery store, i have started an Internet diary under a fake name with fake information so i can vent.

I think it's working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment