Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SEXploits! threesomes, virgins, players.

I've decided to start a sex blog. Because in the last 5 months my life has gone from crazy fantasies to realities I could never dream of, and someone should document that shit!

Five months ago I'd had sex with two people, both male, both in a relationship with me during our respective times together (and honestly overlapping a little). Today I'm aching everywhere imagineable after an extended weekend of nonstop sex with multiple partners, frequently multiples at a time. I'm famous at the corner pub I've never even been to, because they can hear my (BRAND NEW) girlfriend and I fucking from that far away.

Let's just recap my 2011 real fast.

January-June: Working at a B&B for conservative christian folks, considering breaking up with my boyfriend because i hated him, spending a lot of time in the NSA W4W section of good ol' craigslist.

June-September: I found a craigslist post titled "cute boi something something something" which mentioned that she liked to be dominant and take the lead, and i'd been dating guys with bigger pussys than mine so no one had ever been as forceful or dominant as i wanted, so i was really excited to experience it. I started emailing her, then texting. We hit it off right away. From the minute we started texting i knew i wanted to be in her life forever no matter what the context. We went to the beach for a picnic and just talked and talked for hours, we were gonna get sushi but she had to leave early due to her girlfriend. she dropped me at my parents house so we couldnt kiss but i did get a hug and enjoyed a lot of eye-fucking her in her bikini. She has AMAZING tattoos.
  
     The second time we met i invited her to a last-minute concert for Airborne Toxic Event. Her girlfriend "sugar" dropped her off and we were both wearing red pants and black shirts. Sugar said "how serendipitious" and i wanted to kiss miss kitty right there. Luckily i resisted, i didn't know sugar and kitty were going out. The concert was amazing and we both looked super sexy, we finally got to kiss and she touched me a little during the show, between the concert and the new exciting feelings i was going insane! The end of the night we dropped her off and she and i got to make out for a few minutes :)
  
     The third time we got together she came to my work and we spent some time in the hot tub, making out and groping until we couldn't stand it and moved to the couch for fucking. I threw a towel over the window so no one would walk by and see us and we got right to making out. she got on top of me and started touching me over my clothes, pulling my hair a little and biting at my neck and ears. clothes started coming off and we spent an hour or two just enjoying each other's bodies. she figured out how to make me cum really quick so we had a great time right off the bat ;)

     We started hanging out pretty regularly, and it was fun and exciting to be with her. we were both doing something naughty and that just made it even more exciting. we bought sex toys and experimented with light bondage, then heavy bondage, whipping, nipple clamps, hot wax, ice cubes, gagging, choking, blindfolds, everything we can get our hands on really. We've spent countless nights in dirty motel rooms, gotten noise complaints from our mistress/slut role plays, we've gotten straight girls to come home with us (best organic threesomes ever), we've fucked guys and then never talked to them again, we're straight up players and we're LOVING it!

September-today: 5 months after meeting her i've broken up with my boyfriend and promised myself to miss kitty for eternity and i've never been happier. we still live like total players and if we could be having ANY more fun than we are right now we'd just die! We're going to VEGAS in the winter, maybe you'll see us there ;)

that's all for now, i'm pretty fuckin stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment